Spring 2017 Week 4-6: Servo Connections

KTLUU1 Uncategorized

Due to time constraints, the team has decided to change the goals of this year’s project. This year, we will focus on the motion study of the fins using three different fin designs. By next year, we will measure the efficiency between the fins. 

For the last few weeks, Alex, Damian, and Tim have been working on the tank and putting together the final components. Pictured is the most up-to-date pictures of the tank with the servos connected on the tank. 

We also did a peer design review this week, where we explained our change of goals and the lessons we learned from this project. 

Alex, Damian, and Tim will continue to put the tank together and present for UROP next week.