Enter Tagline Here
1. how helicopter works to make itself fly & stabilize,
2. upgrading our helicopter to have multiple functions such as automatically stabilization, on board camera, on board light and GPS,
3. calculating the power consumption for fuel engine and electric engine for helicopter and the time it can last if flying with some weight of payload.
4. To have a long flight time because of our purpose to perform autonomous search.
5. Build a small scale electric powered helicopter to test our control system design before installing it on the prototype.
-Learn and design a control system for self regulating flight.
-Carry sensors and payload safely with long flight time.
1. Assemble the helicopter. (Done)
2. Calibrate the helicopter and set up for RC test flight. ( The aim is to finish this at week six of winter quarter.)
3. While some of us are setting up the helicopter, the others will examine the pixhawk, for auto piloting and control. ( Ongoing since week 4)
4. End of winter quarter : Have an understanding on helicopter control systems and start the programming.
5. Beginning of Spring : Install the pixhawk onto a small scale helicopter to perform basic functions.
Name: Yunliang Sha
Name: Yizhou Pan
Name: Haoran Yu
Name: Runjing Li
Name: Haithem E. Taha